I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Lollipop. Ehehe. Shy. Step. Warmth. Revenge. Misunderstanding. Umbrella. Droplets. Bruised.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011
11:14 PM
Hey guys. :)
(Long time no post... again.)
Yesterday was pretty good. :)

  • Last day of the school year for me. C:
  • Woke up really late.
  • Got to school at 9:10. Chilled until period 1 ended. Why bother going to maths for 10 mins? :3
  • We did this weird physics experiment thing with Mr. Marussich. It was pretty boring so I joined Mr. Davis again. We talked about change blindness and social experiments. Psychology is actually pretty interesting.
  • IST was a bludge again.
  • Double Jap was a bludge again. :)
  • Played cards during lunch.
  • Played cards during geo.
  • Skipped PDHPE and went to Maccas. =w= Came back to school 5 mins after the bell rang. 8D
  • Bought some crap from Morning Glory before work.
  • Work was fun. :3 I love working on Tuesdays. :)
  • Went shopping at the korean grocery store around the corner. I was only supposed to buy some Shin Ramyun, but ended up buying a huge bag of snacks heheh. Less than 20$ in total. So cheap. ^ ^ Also bought these tissues. Omg they are so cute. AND MANGO MARSHMALLOWS. OMG. MANGO, MARSHMALLOWS. SO MUCH GUSTA. 8D

Today was great too. :3

  • Woke up at 7:45.
  • Got out of bed at 11. (Time flies while on YouTube. :3)
  • Ate brunch. (Mongolian lamb with rice.)
  • Did the laundry.
  • Sat in my brother's room and played around on Bannedstory. 
  • Texted Kelly. 
  • Was planning to meet up with Gloomy Cat at the city. I asked mother if I could go and she ended up raging at me so I couldn't. ;m;
  • Matthew called and I was supposed to go to his place.
  • Went to Calvin's place instead and waited for Rebecca to get out of bed. =w=
  • Had to go home and take down the laundry cause it was raining.
  • Went back to Calvin's place to help him hang up his laundry. 
  • Rebecca was staring at us from the window of the balcony. She started shaking her head when he hung the towels retardedly. =w=
  • Went to Matthew's place to play Mahjong.
  • Mahjong-ed for around 3 hours while singing/dancing to KPOP. 8D
  • Helped brother get ready for his year 6 graduation. Hahah, he had to wear my girly school shoes cause his shoes broke... :l He looks awkward.
  • Shall make a cosplay album on Facebook soon. But we've decided to cosplay this. I'm cosplaying Rin, the short blonde hair girl. 4th from the right. :)
  • Replaced the cracked iPod screen with a new one. The inside of technology always fascinates me. :3 I've disassembled an iPod, calculator, computer, mp3 and a Nintendo DS before. All of them look so cool on the inside. *w* (This is why I wanna be a software/some sort of computer engineer.)
  • Just finished my mango lollies. ;m; /cry
  • Will try drawing this.
First day of the holidays... hehe, it was good. 8D 
Hope everyone is having fun. :3

Photo time. :3
It's like a little complicated world in there. x)

HI-CHEW! 8D Mango flavour ofc. ;)

HOW CUTE ARE THESE? 

Kyoot Korean tissues. ;)

2 comment(s): leave a comment