I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Ehehe. Shy. Step. Warmth. Revenge. Misunderstanding. Umbrella. Droplets. Bruised. Blade.

Saturday, December 10, 2011
12:32 AM
Haven't uploaded photos in a while, so here you go. :3
Taken Friday after school. Featuring Abby the fat cat (), Rachel, Martin, Ricky and Antboy. :3
Shall blog about last week soon. :) 
AND TO EVERYONE WHO IS SUSPICIOUS. I'M NOT GOING OUT WITH GLOOMY CAT. Ok? :3 although I do want to... =w=



Rachel. :3


Original photo. I'm trying out new effects below. :)








Hi Martin. :3












Grrr. 


Favourite shot. :3


Fatass brother has le derp face. x)
Have a sexy weekend guys, and to the people not going to school next week, have a sexy and safe holiday. ^ ^
2 comment(s): leave a comment