I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Charm. Lollipop. Ehehe. Shy. Step. Warmth. Revenge. Misunderstanding. Umbrella. Droplets.

Friday, December 16, 2011
12:10 AM
HEY GUYS! 8D
I'm just gonna blog about how good life is right now, because really, it is. ;) The only thing I'm not happy about is the amount of money I'm going to spend... :$
BUT LIFE IS GOOD. LIFE IS AWESOME. ANYWAY. Let's see how long this lists lasts. :)
Reasons why life is good at the moment:

  • NO MORE SCHOOL.
  • No more maths tutor. ;) (Not that I mind going to maths tutor, it's just the homework.)
  • Only have to do some revision and 1 exercise for homework. 8D
  • Sooo much anime for me to watch. :3
  • Hehhehe, so many outings to go to. :3
  • Inviting some people over on Monday. 8D
  • KEKKEKKE GONNA TRAVEL AROUND SYDNEY AND TAKE PHOTOS? :) (Hopefully I'll be able to do this before I leave.)
  • I'M GOING TO KOREA, HONGKONG, GZ AND PROBABLY MACAU IN A BIT MORE THAN 2 WEEKS. OMG SO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDD. ^__^
  • Christmas in a bit more than a week.
  • I GET TO SLEEP/WAKE UP WHENEVER THE FUCK I WANT.
  • Kevjumba's new video is mega mega cuteeeeee.
  • DAD DIDN'T TURN THE INTERNET OFF YAAAAAY.
  • Downloading Pokemon movies 1-7 atm. WOOOOT.
  • Hehehhe, loving my clean-ish room. :3
  • GONNA MAH-JONG MY ASS OFFFFFF.
  • Found nice songs and pictures for my iPhoneee.
  • Mostly everyone's happy. Everyone sorted their shit out and now the skies are clear again. :) Yaaaay. :3 I'm so happy for her. C:
  • GLOOMY CAT MOVED TO ROCKDALEEE. He can visit me after school next year. 8D AND GUYS TRUST ME WE AREN'T GOING OUT. Cause like, he has a wife. And yeah, he's like not single, but I'm okay. Being friends is good enough. ^ ^
HERE'S MY "COME AT ME, HOLIDAYS" FACE. 8D

Jajajjaja, Rilakkuma PJS. (Y) I look like a rapist.
Anyway. On with the post. :)
Here's what I planned to do yesterday:
  • Clean room
  • Finish homework
  • Not get distracted
  • Fix bed
Here's what I did:
  • Watched a few hours of anime
  • Kinda cleaned the room
  • Got distracted
  • Made bed messier
  • Did 1 question of homework
What's that? I'm an accomplished person? Oh yes, I know.

Here's what I plan to do today. :)
  • Decide on whether I should go out after I wake up. Might go to the city and go to Hip Hop dance class with Kelly and Annie. If I'm bothered. :3
  • Finish watching Mayo Chiki! Oh god, I love that anime. If you don't mind some pervertedness, go watch it omg. It's so good.
  • CLEAN ROOM. &FIX BED.
  • Play Mahjonggggg. :)
As you guys can tell, my holidays have been so amazing so far. :-]
How're you guys doing? I MISS YOU. ;m;

Have a sexy sexy holidays guys. :3
And to the people still going to school, hahahha, have fun. ;P
2 comment(s): leave a comment