I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Wind. Reflections. Break. Lonely. Passion. Blur. Eyeliner. Woooooot. Charm. Lollipop.

Friday, February 17, 2012
6:15 PM
I'm starting to forget what I've called my blog posts, hopefully I haven't used the same word twice.. Anyway. Here's an update of what's been happening.

  • Year 11- One word, STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. We received our assessment booklets yesterday. It felt like the whole grade just saw a ghost.
  • Last Friday- Swimming carnival got rained out again... Pretty much a day to waste time. I walked home after school and the weather was amazing. Sat outside in the garden and did some English homework. Matthew, Rebecca and Calvin came home and we talked for a while, it was nice. Then Ricky and Martin came and Rebecca took Abby the fat cat outside. Abby ran into someone else's garden and started fighting with their cat... X: 
  • Failed Kurt's maths test miserably... >:U
  • Bought some blue circle lenses ! :3 (Picture's on Facebook if you're interested...)
  • Today- Weather was hot, sticky and disgusting... Came home to a kitchen flooded with poop and piss. Apparently something got stuck in the sewer and it came spewing out of our drain. It happened to Rebecca and Calvin's place as well... except half their house is flooded... The whole house smells like piss. And mother just came home and started blaming me for it.. Just cause I came home first doesn't mean I could've prevented it... (Again, picture's on fb.. but it's not a pretty sight.) Oh yeah and had a short blackout and a friend fainted.
So right now, I'm just sitting in my room... which smells like piss. 

I hope you guys had a better day than me... 
2 comment(s): leave a comment