I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Break. Lonely. Passion. Blur. Eyeliner. Woooooot. Charm. Lollipop. Ehehe. Shy.

Saturday, December 31, 2011
11:11 PM
2011. Two thousand and eleven. I think there actually have been around two thousand and eleven things that have happened to me this year. Both good and bad, distressing and entertaining, painful and lovely. I'm obviously not going to remember all of them or try to remember all of them. But most of them have changed who I am now, especially the heartbreaking events. All those painful experiences have helped me become a stronger (and more mature?) person. I know I still have a long way to go, but I'll get there eventually, right? :3
Hopefully when you guys read this post, you guys will also reminisce on those memories. I'm sure they'll bring a smile to your beautiful faces. :) You all deserve to smile and be happy, you know that right? (^▽^)


School events:
  • Walk-a-thon (Water guns, Hide & Seek tips, Me and Christabel hiding in the change rooms laughing our butts off. C:)
  • Swimming carnival. (Never have I ever..., Honey, I love you but___, PENIS GAMEEEEEE.)
  • SRP? Hahhaha. I only got 1 hour sleep that day... 5-6am...
  • Careers Expo? x)
  • Canberra Camp. :3
  • Jap students visitng our school. :)
  • Luna Park. 8D
  • Winning Edge. (IMO, it was a waste of time..)
  • Green Day was pretty boringg. :l
Random events:
  • Various city outings. :3
  • Partehs. ;)
  • COSPLAY FLASH MOB 1 & 2. MMMFFFFF. <3 (YAAAY COSPLAYERS.)
  • Cleaning up Rebecca's cupboard/room. ;)
  • POKEMON BATTLE TOURNAMENTTT! 8D (Sai.)
  • EASTER SHOWWWWWWW OMGGGG. SO MUCH LOVE. <3 (Christabel, Binna, Vicky, Sai, etc.)
  • Jewel's birthday party. :3 (Photo scavenger hunt @ Hurstville.)
  • SMASH! (Anime convention, met Kevin and Gordon. ;3)
  • Random dinner/lunch outings with le village kids. :3 (Rebecca, Matthew, Calvin, Brother, Ricky, Martin, Rachel, Steff.)
  • KPOP PDHPE Dance practice thing @ Julie's place. :)
  • Skype convos. ;) (Kevin, Martin, Gordon, Rachelle, Simone, Christabel. ;3)
  • ANIMANIAAA! (Cherry, Shing, Eva, Kim. :3)
  • Shing's birthday party/sleepover. :)
  • FFFFFFFFUUUUU- KPOP MUSIC FEST OMG. ONE OF THE BEST DAYS OF THE YEAR. C:
  • DarrenTP's dance class. :3 (Met GloomyCat that day. :3)
Good things that have happened this year:
  • Got some kinda idea of what I want to do. (Making games?, Software engineer?)
  • Bought a DSLR, new laptop, iPhone
  • Met some lovely lovely people. 
  • Decided that I definitely want to get married. 
  • Cosplay. :3 
  • Started earning money.
  • Became closer with a few of my friends.
  • Found someone that brings out the best in me. :)
  • Found people that mean a lot to me and in return, I mean a lot to them. :3
Bad things that have happened this year:
  • Fell in love/like a few times. 
  • Rejected a few guys.. :l 
  • Drifted apart from a few friends.
  • Hurt myself.
  • Hurt others.
  • Discovered that I'm really not that much of a good person.
  • Discovered that I really really need to work hard. I'm pretty disappointed in my results this year at school.
Anyway, I think that's it for now. :)
I hope everyone has a happy new year and may all your dreams come true. :3
2 comment(s): leave a comment