I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Reflections. Break. Lonely. Passion. Blur. Eyeliner. Woooooot. Charm. Lollipop. Ehehe.

Sunday, February 5, 2012
10:09 PM
Hello everyone. :3
It's been a month since I last posted. o: I bet u all miss meh sooo much omgz, cant sleep wiffout reading my posts nuuuu, so depressed omgzz. I have no idea what that was.. Erm, anyway. As most of you should know, I went on a 3 week trip around Asia again. I visited Korea (it was so amazing.. and cold.), Guang Zhou, HK, Ying Duk and Wei Zhou. Hooray. :] I was gonna post about it when I came back a week ago... but you know, I was tired.. and school started two days later and I never got to doing it.. So for now, enjoy a random post about random crap that's been happening since I came back.
  • Year 11 has been.. stressful. I've been getting homework from every subject and unlike last year, I actually spend my night doing the homework.. =w= Hooray for trying hard. :3 (LOL what bullshit, I'm supposed to be doing my maths tutor work which is due tmrw. I haven't started... ahemahmehurhruhur.) I have at least one close friend in every class, so I guess it's all good. I'm pretty happy with my teachers too, but erm, Mr. Turner is kind of strange. But I like him, he's kind of amusing. What a long dot point.. o__o
  • Been sleeping at 3-5am and waking up at 6:30am several days in a row. Almost fell asleep several times during class.
  • Changed from Physics to Food tech. GOODBYE MR MARUSSICH, HELLO MRS. CASTLE. <3
  • I thought everything was sorted out and everyone was happy, but that doesn't seem to be the case yet.
  • Valentines Day is in 9 days. I've been invited to a Valentines outing and there are 30+ people that are going. Around 20 are strangers.. o__o Should I go and meet some attractive strangers? Y/N? 
  • Changed my URL and skin. :)
  • Downloaded 32 songs last night. That's what happens when you miss out on new KPOP for 3 weeks. :C But anyway, YOU ALL HAVE TO LISTEN TO MBLAQ'S THIS IS WAR. OMGOGMOGM IT'S SO AMAZINGGGGGGG. JOON IS A BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF MAN. AND SO IS THUNDER. AND G.O. AND MIRRRRRR. AND LOLOL, RIP SEUNGHO'S HAIR. ;m; KPOP SPAZZ TIME. ;)
    OMGGGGGGGG BEASTTTTT I KNEW IT. SO GOOD SO GOOD. DONGWOON, YOU SO SEXYYY. [clickclickclikkk]
    And EXO's song [clickclick]? It's okay. But they literally released 12 teasers...
    Andandand one more album- MIRYO aka Johoney. Check it out. ;) [clickk] The album art is so lovely.

I think that is all, I'll stop boring everyone. :) Here, enjoy this sexy sexy sexy MV. Good luck for school, lovelies. :3


0 comment(s): leave a comment