I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Tsunami. Wind. Reflections. Break. Lonely. Passion. Blur. Eyeliner. Woooooot. Charm.

Sunday, March 11, 2012
10:58 PM
Hey guys. :)

Okay, I deleted a few of my posts because they were too depressing and personal, so they were banished. :3
Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well and is acing all their studies... (unlike me... :C)

Not much has been happening these days, I feel like life is a little pointless right now, it's a just exams and assignments and studying.. 
The only exciting thing that happens now is dance class ~
I go to KPOP dance class every Wednesday, it's so much fun. ;) Next Wednesday, I think I'm learning Paradise by Infinite. Hurhur -nudgenudge Julie and Christabel nudgenudge-

But apart from that, there isn't much to blog about now. :C

I'll just leave it at that because I actually have a mega long to-do list to complete. :I 

Have a lovely day, my dears. :]

(P.S: I'm so in love with this AMV.)


4 comment(s): leave a comment