I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Hello. Tsunami. Wind. Reflections. Break. Lonely. Passion. Blur. Eyeliner. Woooooot.

Sunday, March 18, 2012
11:59 PM
The more I talk to you, the more I seem to feel frustrated and tired.
Sometimes it just feels like I'm your friend because it's convenient for you. As someone else said, it feels like we're your friends just so you can get stuff from us. I don't know, maybe I'm other thinking it, but you're using me and I really don't appreciate it.

To put it simply, you annoy me. And the more I see you, the more you annoy me.

Almost every time you say something to me, I feel worse about myself and you. I understand why some people can't stand you.

I really hope this doesn't turn into hate.
0 comment(s): leave a comment