I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


i'm definately a professional at loving someone i ... a loving little panda. HBD GHEYBO'S. and wooot, go Sai. (; -insert pedo wink emote here- MAGICAL SUSHI. o: 8D originality pl0x. LG. life's ghey. DOLLARS BBS. penis.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011
8:43 PM
OMG SO MANY BDAYS THIS WEEK & LAST WK.


LAST SATURDAY; COWVIN AND JOYCEEE. EPIC GHEYBOS.


MONDAY; JEWELL. I LOVE YOU BAYBEH. <3
thanks for always being there for me. :3
you give the best hugs.


TUESDAY; KIMBERLEY WANGGGG.
haha, maple buddies and fairytail freaks ftw. =w=
have fun with my maple account for you bday. you have an epic earring btw. 
MMV FOR IST FTW? HO YEAH. 8D


TODAYYY; EVAAAAARGHHHHH.<3
my secksy asian auntie. (;

anyway, back to my post. sorry for the delay, i couldn't be bothered to post about it and i wasn't in the mood, so i shall post about it now. :D

photos first;
all the shiz i bought. 





U-KISS POSTER. ;m;

ALL SEVEN OF THEM. =A=

Kuroshisuji postcard thingos

KUROSHITSUJI. (:

:3



the only caps photo i look ohk in. .__.

haha, so the day was extremely epic. i woke up at 6:20 on a saturday morning (WTF.) and went on skype (Name is F-lawrence btw, add me. ;D) and Sai was online. <3
so we talked for 2 hours and he had to go to work so i got on fb and talked to steffanie and PETER FRIGGEN PARK (he is so annoying. >__>) for a while. 

after a while i got bored and i cbb to make breakfast so i went to the city. and i walked around, went shopping and bought clothes, then went to galaxy world and played technika. 
ikr, what a loner. i was just standing there for like an hour playing technika. 
in the end, i couldn't be bothered to buy breakfast so i just walked around some more. i went to kino and bought this jap magazine, there was a kimi ni todoke CD in there. o:
and i went to caps to get eva's present, got a rilakkuma keyring from the claw machines. :p

then calvin, matthew, rebecca, ricky, martin, and steffanie arrived and we went to eat at sakae. ;D
i love that place. their udon is (Y).

we went to galaxy world after that, played bumper cars and i technika-ed some more while calvin and them played air hockey. stayed there for another hour or two. 
i swear, that machine eats my money LOL. C:
but it's so addictive. =w=

then i went to chinatown with rebecca and steffanie and walked around, bought my U-Kiss posters. i had to buy some before i wouldn't be able to anymore, WHY DO KIBUM AND XANDER HAVE TO GET REPLACED? D:<
and yeah. went back to galaxy world. 

bought chatime and shit, then we had to go home. calvin's dinner buffet that night, then we had cake at his house. =w=
stayed there looking up cosplay until 12:30 then went home. c:

to those people worrying about my mental health; dw, i'm feeling a lot better. thanks to jewel, erica and annie for making me feel better. and thank you jewel for giving me the epic-est hug ever.
[/ @ kogarah train station]
- jewel grabs me and whirls me around. we keep spinning and hugging for a while, then i got dizzy. lulz. I LOVE YOU JEWELLL. <3-


yeah. i wrote up a really depressing fanfic on the train this morning while listening to yiruma. click [here] if you wanna read.
ohalalal. i cbb to do any of my tutor hmwk. kthxbai.
0 comment(s): leave a comment