I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


HAI. JOYCEKWAN, HENTAI. (; homophobia. 200311; city outing. c: Dear Rebecca. Studying = Student + Dying. PEDO. (*)#($*)(*@)#$#!!~ julie's editing contest ~ storm.

Friday, March 25, 2011
6:07 PM
via cjdoodle
excuse the horrible title. that song is extremely catchy, it's not even funny. :C
i heard at least 10 people singing it today... =m=

anyway. my day has been quite amazing. C:
i woke up late and i saw ricky at the train station this morning. he was so cute. he looks so (Y) in his school uniform. (*:
i got to school late and erica did as well. we went to woolies to buy pads. (LOL.) cause her period was really heavy. o3o;
too much info, florence.
anyway, we were walking reaaaaally slowly to school, since no-one wants to go to geography or careers. then we saw annie. C:
and so she joined us. we got to school at 9. and then we decided, stuff class. let's just hang around and do nothing until 2nd period. so annie went to class (cause she has mr. allum. .__.) and me and erica went to the toilet. LOLOL.
then we just sat in the maths quad for 20minutes. we talked. (:
and then ms. james walked out. we were just like -hides face-
yer. we look like year 11's. cough.
it was really nice. we just sat there and talked for 20mins. when the bell rang we went off to jap, etc.

i have to say, pokemon is amazing. (:

i shall blog on sunday. C:
very excited to reunite with my darling technika machine.

and tehehehe, playing audition with eva tonight. :D
0 comment(s): leave a comment