I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


JOYCEKWAN, HENTAI. (; homophobia. 200311; city outing. c: Dear Rebecca. Studying = Student + Dying. PEDO. (*)#($*)(*@)#$#!!~ julie's editing contest ~ storm. life fucking sucks.

Thursday, March 24, 2011
11:28 PM
i do that all the time. C: via happymonsters.

i've been neglecting my blog lately. but i promise i shall post more in the weekend/next week. exam week is mostly over, i just have maths tutor test, jap quiz, english feature article thingo, geography test next week. C:

i get to go city again on sunday. woooowowowo, technikaa. that machine eats my money. C:
gonna go charge 40$ and get 80$ credit. >8D
0 comment(s): leave a comment