I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


PEDO. (*)#($*)(*@)#$#!!~ julie's editing contest ~ storm. life fucking sucks. urban dicktionary. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. >:C hai. 200th post. 199th post. o:

Thursday, March 17, 2011
6:10 PM


I LOVE MY LIFE SO MUCH RIGHT NOW.
to do list for these few days;

FINGS TEW DEW TEWDAY;

  1. STUDY FOR HISTORY. (everything, cause i learnt nothing from mr. abbey.) D:<
  2. STUDY FOR SCIENCE. (i don't even know what to study. victoria and rachelle aren't in my science class this year. -dies-) x__x
  3. WRITE 2 PRAC REPORTS FOR SCIENCE. (i don't have any results. no idea how to write my discussion. OTL)

FINGS TEW DEW ON SATERDAY;
  1. write a resume. I NEED THAT JOB. I NEED MONEYS. $____$
  2. write method for SRP (shittystudent research project.)
  3. write english speech
  4. practise english speech
  5. finished english tutor homework
  6. play audition with eva, erica and jewel. c;
and i'm going city on sunday, to play technikaaaa. woooooooo. yeah, me, erica and kelly have no life like that. we go to the city just to play technika. >8D
EVA, come along, we shall go caps and i shall teach you how to play those claw/crane machiness. and angela xing said she was coming along too, does that mean simon will (simon = angela's brother.) ? c:

and i'm still on blogger and faceboob. =__=
I SHOULD LOG OFF, BUT NAH. I DON'T WANNA GET STARTED YET. 


0 comment(s): leave a comment