I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


homophobia. 200311; city outing. c: Dear Rebecca. Studying = Student + Dying. PEDO. (*)#($*)(*@)#$#!!~ julie's editing contest ~ storm. life fucking sucks. urban dicktionary.

Monday, March 21, 2011
10:54 PM
JOYCE KWAN YOU PERV. LOL.

lunch today was crazy. even more crazy than normal, if that's possible. o3o;
LOL.
it's always my retarded daddy joyce kwan that starts everything. =w=

she started singing about chocolate penises to kelly. LOL. reaaaaally loud. and yerh, kelly was chasing her around and they were fully trying to booby slap each other. o3o;

then suddenly joyce decided to smack my non-existent bewbs. it hurt like )(@*$)(@*#)(. >:L
it was a bad idea to let erica see joyce molesting me, erica was like "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY MIDGET. I'LL MAKE YOUR BOOBS FEEL SO SORE IF YOU TOUCH MY MIDGET AGAIN."
LOLOL.
it was so cute. (*:

then joyce decided to slap my ass. o3o;
LOL. erica chased joyce and tried to grope herrrr. ;D
joyce kept smacking me. o3o;
i had to have my arms around my boobs. LOLOL. while trying to smack her back. AND I GOT HER. HURHURHURH.
I HOPE THAT HURT. C:<

ROUND 2 TMRW. I'M GONNA SLAP YOUR )*$(#*$ SO HARD THAT THEY @#*)@(#*@)(*$.

florence... too much info...

oh hehe, sai made me laff today. ;D

iPeekAtChu; ooooh, sai. i got married with lin yesterday. C:
Silence; what? and you didn't invite me ? ohh. so it was like that...
iPeekAtChu; nonono. it's not like that. <3
Silence; haha, alright. send me a sex tape. d(^_<)
iPeekAtChu; LOL. srs? ;D

yerh. sexting with him made me use up all my phone credit in a month, it normally lasts me 3mnths...
woops. ^ ^"

i need a job desperately. !#@)#( ()(@$@#!#)@*)($*#
if anyone knows a nice place, tell me. C:
cause i place i wrote a resume for, i'm not sure if they're hiring anymore. i'll ask again next week if i can go city again next week. :L

anywaaaay, laters, lovelies ~
0 comment(s): leave a comment