I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


hai. 200th post. 199th post. o: wowww. 260211- Calvin's ct bday outing. :3 i'm definately a professional at loving someone i ... a loving little panda. HBD GHEYBO'S. and wooot, go Sai. (; -insert pedo wink emote here- MAGICAL SUSHI. o:

Friday, March 11, 2011
4:26 PM
HOLYFUCKINGMOTHERSHITTER.

i had a hole burnt in my foot, again. ;m;
ohk, i shall start from the beginning.

last night, i got some weirdo red itchy bite things. i don't even know how i got them, all i know is that they were freaking itchy, but they weren't mosquito bites.
ohkay, so then they swell(-ed)? O__O
well, theyre were swollen. :p

and yeah, it was painful whenever i walked cause it would put pressure on the hugeass bump(s) on my foot. so i had to hop everywhere. .__.

and there was still the gey arn (WEIRD CHICKEN EYE HOLE THING) on my foot, the doctor burnt my foot again today. i bet there is a huge hole on my foot. again. ;m;
it hurts, appa yo, itain desu. :L

yeah, so now i'm hopping/hobbling everywhere.

and i stayed at home today, there was no way i could have walked to school on two legs. o__o
and i was thinking, i could get an extra day to study for the four tests i have next week. but nooo, i decided to procrastinate again and start playing audition again and blogsurf and read pages and pages of fanfiction. life is good. when you're procrastinating.
0 comment(s): leave a comment