I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


199th post. o: wowww. 260211- Calvin's ct bday outing. :3 i'm definately a professional at loving someone i ... a loving little panda. HBD GHEYBO'S. and wooot, go Sai. (; -insert pedo wink emote here- MAGICAL SUSHI. o: 8D originality pl0x.

Saturday, March 5, 2011
11:52 PM
HARLO. it's my 200th blog postt. wooooot.
to celebrate i'm gonna blog 20 lists of 10 things. here it goesss;

20 photos around where i live;












 10 things that show the time around the house;


TVB tv receptor thingo. ;D


the typo clock on my table.

blue bear clock. (:


uh huh, doraemon red pocket. 8D



our epic mini asian rice cooker. 8D


 10 random things in my room;
studying hard door hanger; bahaha, i'm always studying hard. -coughbullshitcough-



my light on my table. there's a rilakkuma, domo, message bear, magnetic pig and a pigrabbit. (:

my secksy posters. i still needa put 2 more U-Kiss ones up. 


my winnie the poop blanket and pillow + my sexy husband, Moe (the sheep thing), cow, mashi mallow, and red tofu won from claw machines. ;D

red sofu bed thing.

bookshelf + chinese school trophies that i get every year. o3o;


one of my walk in cupboards + rilakkum plushie. 

curtain + window that i stare out of and love. <3
looking into my room. (i had to tidy it before i took the photo) =w=


 10 random things in the living room;
family zodiac crystals + parent's teddy bear music ball. i'm the rat crystal. =w=

some random things in the cupboard.

light that i like. 8D

chickens + japdolls. 

fish tank. c:

Wii + DVD, CD, TVB things + TV.

some dangly thing on the light.


pretty curtains. c:

 10 random things in my parent's room;
tissue box. 


nice shirt. =w=

more curtain.

curtaaaain

turtle cushion that my mum stole off me. =w=

squishy snooze pillow.

tissue box.


silky quilt cover. :3

thingo on the mirror.


 10 favourite pieces of clothing; (sorry for the shit lighting, cbb to edit.)
rilakkuma pj's. 

rilakkuma pj's #2. ;D

3 of my favourite scarves.

asian star jacket.

black skinny legs. i was wearing them and couldnt be bothered to take them off, hope you don't mind looking at my short legs. =w=

fluffly white jacket.

panda hat. 8D (my paren'ts room btw.)

fobby outfit. 

black cardi. <3

just a grey shirt. really comfy and matches with everything. <3

 10 favourite foods; (shit lighting again.)
WHITE CHOC KITKAT. my new love. <3

korean seaweed. c:

Microwave popcorn. ;D

KFC for dinner. 8D

fish sticks. o;

asian instant noodles. direct translation of those four words (chut ceen yut ding) : come out in front of one 'ding' c:


MY LOVELY SHIN CUPS. I FEEL KOREAN WHILE EATING ZEM.

frozen, but nice. =w=

ASIAN DUMPLINGSS.

asian jellliessss. 

10 books/magazines in my room;
hilarious. you should all read it. 8D

jap magazineee. yess, kimi ni todoke and koukou debut on the cover. (why i bought it) 
it even has a DVD inside. :3

2010 diary that i used twice. (first time was when i bought it. =__=)

some random book i bought 3 years ago. quite hilarious. =w=

series of unfortunate events. the end. i bought this in year 6, never bothered to finish reading it. i'm hopeless. =w=

LEEE HONG KI IN SOME ASIAN MAGAZINEE. <3

YB on some asian magazine.

year 6 profile book.

year 6 profile book. that's my profile. and holy shit, i know why i'm s0 gUdD @t T@lK1nG LyK D1S !!!(@*!
iTz bC0z i Us3D tEw 1N Yr6. i'M sUcH a R3t@rD, r@cHeLLe. ~~~~

year 6 formula book when i went to some asian tutoring. brings back memories. (':

 10 old photos;
wow. left to right; calvin, steffanie, me o__o, my brother, matthew.

me and my fugly brother. =w=

omgomg, st. dominics. my first school. it closed down. D:

HOBO CHILD WITH ASIAN BOWL CUT = ME. ^

uh huh, asian bowl cute much?

matthew's mum + me + my mum. o:

wakakaka, movie worldd. i think. look to the right at the bottom. o3o;

calvin, me and matthew. o__o
that shop is still there, in bwood westfield. o:

WHO A SEXY SUPERSTAR IN A PINK HAT AND PINK SUNNYS? pft, not me. =w=

steffanie + me. omg she's so cute. (':


10 of my favourite videos;


Love Language; stolen from lisa. c:

Dream High- FUNNY SHIT SCENE. 8D (they aren't the actualy subs btw. =w= i wish they were.)

[MMV]; Maybe this is Love- Varsity. i absolutely adore this song. using it for IST to make my video. c:

Christina Grimmie cover- Grenade. she is absolutely amazing. <3



Love Stamp- Ep 1-8 Summary. One of my favourite maple dramas. it's old, but still amazing. go watch it. 8D


MY FAVOURITE CATT. maru is such a cutieee.<3



rant on love- kimmy. she is awesome. c:


Tuts Mai Burreh. frucking hilariousss. (; stolen from rachelle.


Yomi x Kagura AMV. i'm not normally into yuri, but this video made me cry and smile so many times. <3


Big Bang Secret Garden Parody. JIZZ. IN. MY. PANTS. GTOP LOVEEE. <3
WATCH PART TWO AFTER IT. YOU MUUSTTT.

10 of my favourite photos;
last year. =w=

ghey people. :D

my + best friend rebecca. 

my collage of abby. our secksy cat. 8D

wakakakaka. 8D calvin loves it when i edit the photos.

pretty pretty photooo. c:

awwww. :3

because we are fly. literally. c;

haahaa, my year 8 diary. ^ decorated by jess. w and denise. ;D

because i get easily distracted when i'm doing maths hmwk. 8D

ohk. now to the text part. (:
ohyeah, you may have noticed a black fuzzy dot in some of the pictures all the top left. i think i piece of dust or smth got into my lenses, i can't get it out. o3o;

anywayy;

10 of my favourite animes; (not in order.)

  1. KHR (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!) ;D
  2. Sora no Otoshimono (The sky's fallen property.)
  3. D. Gray-Man.
  4. Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)
  5. Clannad
  6. Skip Beat!
  7. K-ON
  8. Kimi ni Todoke
  9. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
  10. Special A
10 things that make me smile;
  1. Yaoi. =w=
  2. romantic love scenesss.
  3. blogs
  4. cute text messages.
  5. talking to people i love
  6. when people i love talk to me first. (:
  7. random acts of kindness
  8. contagious laughter
  9. couples in lufff. 
  10. really tight hugs.
10 things that i hate;
  1. people that hate me
  2. people that think they know everything, when they don't know shit.
  3. when things aren't how they're supposed to be
  4. unrequited love
  5. people that walk really slowly in front of me. 
  6. one word texts.
  7. my asian parent's lectures. =__=
  8. when people you aren't close to stick their nose into your business
  9. normal people. 8D
  10. people that think they're the best
10 of my favourite sites;
  1. facebook. 8D
  2. youtube
  3. blogspot
  4. gmail
  5. fanfiction
  6. dollars bbs. ;D
  7. ihoneyjoo
  8. weheartit
  9. weheartit.com/milkieshake
  10. tinydolls.tumblr.com/
10 of my favourite bands (they're all korean anyway. =w=)
  1. SHINee
  2. U-Kiss. ;m;
  3. MBLAQ
  4. B2ST
  5. Big Bang !
  6. 2NE1
  7. SM the Ballad
  8. TVXQ/DBSK/DBSG/Tohoshinki/Dong Bang Shin Ki/Dong Bang Shin Gi
  9. JYJ
  10. f(x)
10 of my favourite upbeat songs; 8D
  1. Lucifer- SHINee
  2. Soom- B2ST
  3. Y- MBLAQ
  4. Abracadabra- Brown Eyed Girls. 8D
  5. Can't Nobody- 2NE1
  6. I'll be back- 2PM
  7. Lightless- B2ST
  8. NU ABO- f(x)
  9. Run Devil Run- SNSD. 
  10. Man Man Ha Ni- U-Kiss. ;m;
10 of my favourite depressing songs; ;m;
  1. Because I'm a Girl- Kiss
  2. First Love- Utada Hikaru
  3. Grenade- Bruno Mars
  4. I can't let you go even if i die- 2AM
  5. Love Me- Yiruma
  6. Only Human- K
  7. Say you love me (Confession)- G.NA & HyunA (4minute)
  8. Should I confess?- SISTAR (Playful Kiss OST.)
  9. W- JYJ
  10. Doushite- DBSK/TVXQ etc. :p
10 of my favourite happy songs; c:
  1. Beautiful- B2ST
  2. Crazy Love- DBSK/etc.
  3. Drawing You- Brave Brothers
  4. Fast Foward- Jaicko Lawrence
  5. Flower Lady- DBSK/etc.
  6. Hit Me- SHINee
  7. Jikan yo Tomare- AZU feat. SEAMO
  8. Just before Shock- B2ST
  9. Kimi ni Todoke- Tomofumi Tanizawa
  10. Let it Snow- B2ST
10 of my favourite yaoi pairings; c:
  1. LaviYuu- D. Gray-Man
  2. Yullen- D. Gray-Man
  3. D18/Dino x Hibari- KHR!
  4. 1869/Hibari x Mukuro Rokudo- KHR!
  5. JongKey- SHINee
  6. Tyki x Kanda- D. Gray-Man
  7. Tyki x Allen- D. Gray-Man
  8. Komui x Reever. (*:- D. Gray-Man
  9. Gray x Natsu- Fairy Tail
  10. Lavi x Allen- D. Gray-Man
SOOO. there's my 200th blogpost. hope you had fun reading it. 8D
and thanks for supporting me, everyone. :3

and thanks, blog for letting me rant about shit. =w=

that took me ages. =w=
0 comment(s): leave a comment