I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


just another girl. HIATUS. cat.(: oshet. POKEMON BATTLE TOURNAMENTTTTT. >8D To my -dear- mother fucking parents. 11th April + 12th April. - City outing and Bwood+R... Hopes and Expectations. MAAAAY POOO SUUUUU TOOOOOO WEEEEEEEE. LULULULUL. 9th April 2011- My Bday City Outing & Presents. C:

Tuesday, May 17, 2011
6:12 PM





this video is amazing. click. listen. watch. love. replay. repeat. etc. ^__^

anyway. science test was today. it wasn't too bad. but if you're doing evolution and in mrs duffy's class. i have some advice for you;
pay attention & do your work. :L
if you don't you'll end up like me. &if you had her today. my glossary was the one that she was showing to everyone. the one where she said that "it wasn't gonna be getting full marks" cause i didn't fill in the last part where i had to add my own words. .__.


& a few of the test questions you'll only get if you listen to her. SO LISTEN. no matter how hard it is. :C


maths common tomorrow. tbh, i'm actually not stressed at all. maybe cause i'm replaying the B2ST album again and again, but anyway. i shall study since i need to get over 95%. which means losing less than 4 marks. OTL


i asked matthew out to the formal today. i do not think he will end up going. .__.
ohwells. it'll avoid heartbreak. shing's so mean to him. ;m;



0 comment(s): leave a comment