I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Hello. Wondering. Memorabilia. Cute. Meaning. Ohh. Darlings. Sekai. Darlings. A w a y .

Tuesday, August 23, 2011
10:30 PM

  • I find myself falling in love too easily. It's horrible. When someone I'm close to shows their affections towards me, I'll notice them more. I'll notice the tiny things they do, the way they interact, the way they fiddle their fingers, they way they play with their hair. I expect too much of them, I expect them to love me back as much as/more than I love them. But of course, they don't. And Erica once told me "If you love the other person more than they love you, you're the one that's going to get hurt." And I have. Too many times. 
  • I'm extremely selfish. And people tell me that it's ok to be selfish sometimes. But even if it doesn't seem like it, I'm selfish all the time. I want people to do things for me, I want things that I know I shouldn't get. There are also some people that I don't want to share with others. It sounds kind of psycho, but I want to keep you all to myself... >;l
  • I'm underweight and I hate it. I'm self-conscious cause people are always commenting about how skinny I am. I really hate it. I really want to weigh over 40kg. People are always saying "Omg, you're so lucky," but I don't think so. I'll guess some people will never be happy with their own bodies. 
Lisa passed this onto me, now I'm going to pass this onto you. Those are three of my imperfections, tell me yours?
5 comment(s): leave a comment