I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Sekai. Darlings. A w a y . Life. Us. Oh baby say yes. FlashMob. Disappointment. Chance. Jewel's birthday party. 200411.

Sunday, July 31, 2011
9:55 PM
Hello cuties. :)
It's almost been a week since I last posted, woopsies.


I love my friends. Yeah, I haz dem. ;)
So for PDHPE, we have to create and teach a dance routine. Since we couldn't decide on one song, we decided to mix Hello- SHINee, Into the New World- SNSD and Bad Girl Good Girl- Miss A into one short song. And Julie, you guys look great. :3
Since I couldn't skip work to go to the practise at Sharon's house today, they sent me the MP3 and the video. They also sent me this;


the music is stuffed.our dancing is stuffed.the blurryness thingy is stuffed.my pet panda is stuffed.the chicken we had for lunch today was stuffedour project will be stuffedwe're just basically stuffed.sharon is also stuffedheyyy niece you better appreciate this or ima gonna hunt you down and make sure you like it :)julie is too awesome.heyy bBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ;) I Wasnt dANCING :) YES appreciate it 


They are very cute. ;3


I have now earned 150$ from working at KFC. Woop. :3

I also feel like buying a new cosplay. o_o

I really like [this] dress. ;l
It's Chi's white lolita dress from Chobits btw. 


I should also get started on my PDHPE Alcohol assignment that's due tmrw as well. Damn.


Also, if you're on Facebook, play Maplestory Adventures. It is almost as addictive as Global MapleStory (the actual Maplestory game.)


I am slowly editing all the photos I have taken since the Easter Show. There are like 10 folders full of photos I need to edit and upload or they will just sit there and rot in my hard drive.


In the mean time, I shall get started on my Alcohol Assignment. :l
Or not. 


Oh and one more thing. I'm not being racist here, but I hate customers that tell you they want something, but I can't understand them through their accent. I was halfway through packing a Family Feast (which the guy approved when I asked him), then they tell my they want a Dinner Box. Ugh, then they complain cause the sauce was 30c. I know it's probably not their fault, but yeah. It's annoying. 


Anyway, have a lovely night. C:
0 comment(s): leave a comment