I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Cute. Meaning. Ohh. Darlings. Sekai. Darlings. A w a y . Life. Us. Oh baby say yes.

Sunday, August 14, 2011
11:22 PM
Hi there. :)
Er, just a short post/short update.
Since I don't have enough time to edit the 80 something photos I've taken at Canberra, here are a few that I really like. I guess you could call them teasers. =w=

Canberra was amazing btw, I shall talk/type about it more when I have the time and effort. Just to keep you guys in suspense, I'll tell you what me and Erica did at 2am in the morning.

We were ironing clothes.

Yes, what an appropriate and usual thing to do. :)
Oh and we pretty much passed out at 5am, Erica fell asleep on her glasses and broke them. >:l
...
Anyway, enjoy this short post. 


I really like the trees at Canberra, they either have no leaves at all or really colourful leaves. :3 Excuse the blurriness, the bus was going pretty quickly. 

Teacups at the souvenir shop. ^__^





I love my wifey almost as much as a I love this photo. Sharon and the others were crowding around us taking photos of us. ^__^ She called us a cute couple, I am delighted. C: 

Hi Lisa. :]

Heheh, you can tell people were trying to throw the coins into the fire. o_o


The War Memorial was amazing. o:

Oh and Rebecca and Rachel's birthday party photo scavenger hunt was today. I shall blog more later. :3

Btw, does anyone know if it's too late to order another formal ticket? I'm wondering if I should bring _____ along. x)

Have a nice day cuties. :)
0 comment(s): leave a comment