I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Ohh. Darlings. Sekai. Darlings. A w a y . Life. Us. Oh baby say yes. FlashMob. Disappointment.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011
10:34 PM
Often, I feel like life is a drag, like it's not really worth living. It feels like there's nothing more than study, homework and family.
But recently, I've been thinking...
I feel like I have a really lucky life. To be able to have met the people I know, to be able to love the people I love, it is really fortunate.
So to all my dears, I love you all, thank you for being a part of my life. 

Haha, listening to Yiruma makes me feel all deep and meaningful. :')

If you really meant what you said.. I really really want to believe that it will become reality.



0 comment(s): leave a comment