I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Meaning. Ohh. Darlings. Sekai. Darlings. A w a y . Life. Us. Oh baby say yes. FlashMob.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011
11:44 PM
Long time no blog... again. :l

Anyway, here's some photos I took. o_o
I like taking photos while in the car at night. :3



Buffet. :D
Oh and these are from last Sunday, we went to Julie's house to practise our dance. Me and Christabel went high once we found Julie's dolls. Heheh, we had so much fun. :)
Thanks to Julie's parents for cooking us a feast. o:
Thanks to Christabel's parents for driving me and Binna home. C:
Christabel and Binna fell asleep on my shoulders on the way home, they are so cuteeeeeeeee. ^__^
Anyway, disturbing pictures coming up. o3o;









Christabel's running writing. Hahah, it's so cute. :]






If you've been wondering what I've been up to, I've been working quite a lot. I've been working at KFC and getting free chicken. 8D /cool story bro.

Errr, oh and I've still been Skype-ing with Kevin. ;)
It's so much fun. ;D

Canberra trip tomorrow, I finished packing a while ago, hopefully I haven't forgotten anything.
I need to leave the house at around 5:45am, so yeah. I'm gonna wake up at around 4. I like taking my time. o_o

I get bored of my blogskins really easily, time for a new one~

Anyway, I'll probably blog on Friday night when I come back, if not, then Saturday. I shall take plenty of photos. :3

Have a lovely time at camp, cuties. ;3
And to the people that don't go to my school, have fun doing whatever you do. o:
Bye~
2 comment(s): leave a comment