I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Woooooot. Charm. Lollipop. Ehehe. Shy. Step. Warmth. Revenge. Misunderstanding. Umbrella.

Friday, December 16, 2011
11:03 PM
Hello there. :)

Friday was awesome. :3 Here's what happened:
  • Woke up and decided that I wanted to go out.
  • Kelly and Annie decided to ditch me (we were supposed to go hiphop dance class. :p)
  • Covin and Rebecca decided not to be bothered... =m=
  • Krisda happened to be online so I asked him out. :3
  • Yeaaaah, went to the city. :)
  • Walked around by myself for a bit. Bought some Christmas presents, bought a book for myself. (The last time I bought a novel for myself was year 6... o3o; Yeah, I don't read novels much.)
  • Spend 50$ at Kinokuniya. NO REGRETS. DEATHNOTE- LOS ANGELES BB MURDER CASES. *w*
  • Met up with Krisda at Central. :3
  • Went to Caps. No luck on claw machines... =m=
  • Went to World Square and walked around. Krisda bought a 40$ basketball. o:
  • Went to City Heroes. We found Tina and Calvin there. :3
  • Talked for a while... they're all in year 12/uni heheh. So old... o;
  • Tina left for lunch and Krisda and Calvin decided to play a game of snooker. I sat at the side and watched cause I'm a noob and I can't play... they were so pro. ;m;
  • Clarissa and Martin came down too. ^ ^ (THEY ALL GO TO UNI. LOLOL I'M SO YOUNG. 8D)
  • They left for lunch, so I went to Timezone for a while.
  • Came back and found Emi as well. :3 I swear she's getting prettier. :'3
  • We all left and walked around the city. 
  • Went to Breadtop and bought mango green tea. C:
  • Went to Timezone. Only have around 8$ left on my card now... OTL 
  • Gordon and Ting came. ;3
  • Talked outside for a while. 
  • Saw Devina at Hungry Jacks. :) saw Cindy and her bf walking past.
  • Went to a cafe. 
  • Mum decided to call and tell me to go home before I got to order anything... =m=
  • Listened to music and stared out the window on the train trip home.
  • Went over to Matt's place to play Mahjong after dinner. :3
Couldn't find my camera in time in the morning... So I only took iPhone 3 photos during the outing. :C
HEHEH Deathnote book. <3







0 comment(s): leave a comment