I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Handle With Care- JRA. friday, friday, gotta get down on friday. HAI. JOYCEKWAN, HENTAI. (; homophobia. 200311; city outing. c: Dear Rebecca. Studying = Student + Dying. PEDO. (*)#($*)(*@)#$#!!~

Sunday, March 27, 2011
1:29 AM
woah. my weekend has been superb so far. (;
but one thing bugs me. why do people like rebecca black get so famous for their autotuned voice and stupid lyrics? why doesn't someone with an amazing voice like JR (click) get to be so famous? yes, he sung the lovely voice that is playing on my blog atm. his voice is amazing<3.

lalalala, saturday;
slept at around 2. woke up at 6. youtube video marathon until 8:30. C:

cooked soba noodles for myself. they actually tasted alright. hehe.
spent the rest of the afternoon watching school rumble. it makes me laff.

i started playing that otome game kelly gave me. it's quite hilarious. this guy's pretty hot, aye?


played audition with eva for a while, she's quite good in br. o:

then rebecca, matthew and calvin came over for dinner. it was nice, we had steam hot pot (dar been lou). C:
then i went over to rebecca's place to watch the kimi ni todoke movie. (click)
it's a pretty good movie and most of the actors are really pretty but i was really disappointed with the ending. :L
NO HUG/KISSING SCENE. ;m;

aaaanyway, after that, we finished at around 11:30? then i think we went kinda mad. o3o;
rebecca pulled my leg while i was on the wheelie chair then we sped around the living room. like speds. 8D
yer. LOL.

i love her so much<3.
EPIC SELCA.

i shall be on my dear technika machine in about 11hrs. have a lovely day, dearies.

@S.Lai (LOL SEE LAI. ASIAN HOUSEWIFE. ahem) ; you still don't get it, do you?
0 comment(s): leave a comment