I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


bittersweet. toys. first impressions. should i confess? feelings. happy birthday, lise-argh. ♥ ESS ARR PEE. >:C 20 things. +short update. i lovehate school. (:

Tuesday, June 28, 2011
11:05 PM


excuse my crap drawing skills.

anyway, i was feeling 'deep' and meaningful and kinda depressed today, so yeah. i drew something weird. original picture from here.
i wish i could draw faces. every time i draw, the eyes always look weird. this picture has no face. (Y)

back to the picture;
i have a friend that used to be fine with how she looked, but someone told her that in one particular photo, her legs looked fat. ever since then, she has refused to wear shorts and skirts only because one person made a negative comment about her. 

it hurts me how beautiful and amazing people doubt themselves and their appearance. i keep hearing my friends say "i'm not pretty enough." or "yuck, i'm so fat." and it really annoys me. :l
cause they are beautiful. i really really think so. and they're hating themselves. so yeah, i don't like it.
hahahah. i'm so bad at expressing myself atm. ):


i feel like such a hypocrite because i'm actually not confident with my looks either. but at least now, i'll accept a compliment. i remember when i used to argue for ages about the person commenting being prettier than me. i feel kinda pathetic. x:

everyone talks about how they want to lose weight, but i actually want to gain weight. :l 
i eat heaps of junk food, but it doesn't help. x:


there' something else on my mind, but i don't really want a lot of people to know about it, but i want to blog about it. maybe later. :l
i'm weird. heheh.

and to lisa, i'll be your 'email pal'. (:

have a lovely day, you cuties. :D
0 comment(s): leave a comment