I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


20 things. +short update. i lovehate school. (: /rapes the replay button. just another girl. HIATUS. cat.(: oshet. POKEMON BATTLE TOURNAMENTTTTT. >8D To my -dear- mother fucking parents.

Thursday, June 16, 2011
2:18 AM
hello cuties. :]

so... it's 2:05am and the SRP is due in around 6 hours and 30minutes. &i still have my logbook to bullshit.
i almost fell asleep twice during maths today and i'm wide awake atm. but then again, it's probably just cause it's maths. .__.

anyway, guess what i'm doing... i'm stlil procrastinating. even though i'm probably not gonna get any sleep and i should be doing my SRP.
i just wanna talk about how crappy yesterday (wednesday) was.

i wake up late, lahlahlah, i get on the train. i'm planning to get my ds out of my bag, but it's not there. so i freaked out and i searched my bag 4 times. but it's still not there. you know that feeling when you think that if you search again, it'll suddenly appear ? :l
yeah, that.

so even though i was late to school again, i rushed to my locker, it wasn't there. i charged into the changerooms, even though there were 2 juniors changing (sorry) but it wasn't there. asdfghjkl.
i was hoping it was at home but i had no idea.
yeah, shit day.

then IST, i was so. bored. the first time i've been bored in IST for a loooong time. i watched the ending of kuroshitsuji with kelly and erica. the ending is so crap. i can't believe ciel turned into a demon. ;m;

played kelly's psp for a while. then recess was spent stressing over SRP.
pdhpe was spent stressing over SRP.
geography. mr. melville is so awesome, he gave us a free period for us to do our SRP. but then, geo was also spent stressing over the SRP.
lunch: i went to sign up for the science and engineering competition with ananda, christable and joyce tam. they said it was fun, and i get to skip out school, so why not. :p
the rest of lunch was spent stressing over SRP. yay.
maths: my laptop ran out of batteries. so i tried to pay attention. really, i did. but i was extremely close to falling asleep. i took reeeeally long blinks, like 1 minute blinks. yeah.... =w=

anyway. got home. stressed over SRP. ate dinner. stressed over SRP. argued with dad. stressed over SRP. now. i'm kinda almost finished, but i'm gonna take a break. yeah. .___.

sweet dreams to those who are already asleep<3

[YOU MAKE ME SMILEEEEEE. C:
I LOVE THE THINGS YOU SAY AND DO TO MEEEEEEEEEEE. ^__^
]
0 comment(s): leave a comment