I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


illusions. bittersweet. toys. first impressions. should i confess? feelings. happy birthday, lise-argh. ♥ ESS ARR PEE. >:C 20 things. +short update. i lovehate school.

Saturday, July 2, 2011
1:44 AM
hello cuties. :]

hoooray. (:
half of year 10 has finally passed, just a bit less than 2.5 more years of high school to survive. then off we go to uni. wee, i feel old. ):
anyway, here's some photos i took in the past 2 weeks or so. i have only been bothered to edit and upload them now. yay. click on the photos to enlarge.









on the bus to the careers expo. i collected too many of those uni booklets. i had an extremely lovely day with kelly. she is quite hilarious. :)

my dad added some weird green acid thing. ):

sorry for the horribly taken fish tank photos. our fish tank is a retarded hemisphere shape so the surface is curved = crap photos. D:




this is what my table looks in before i clean it up. ):

i think i am obsessed with taking photos of my wall. o;





i find the houses outside redfern really nice. they're all stuck together and colourful and have pretty gates. o:
i would love to go to redfern and take photos of the houses, but redfern is a dodgy suburb.



after school on thursday before inspired. we went to timezone to kill some time. :3

technika<3. the uni guys that are always at technika every time we go were there the whole day already. ):

inspired. :3 it was amazing, all the tas students are extremely talented, esp. the senior ones, they looked stunning.

tried to get a shot of michelle leung and denise mummy. o: they walked too fast. ):

crappy photo taking skills. ): i was sitting on the side so i couldn't see properly. :C

you can't really see in the photo, but her dress has heaps and heaps of small flowers on the bottom. it was amazing.

this was probably my favourite dress of the night, and it wasn't even finished yet. it looks soooooo pretty. 

heheh, rebecca decided to draw a picture of that too. :)

stay at matthew's house until 1am this morning. we had so much fun, haha. 
played mahjong, cards then wii. :3
i believe we are mentally erm. unstable ? o:

yeah. hahah. i shall list my holiday to-do list tomorrow. 

oh and i found my ds, well i think it found me. i opened my draw and there it was. o:
it definitely wasn't there before, so i think my mum/dad hid it or something. i'm so glad i didn't lose it at school. ^__^

anyway, have a lovely holiday, dears. :3
0 comment(s): leave a comment