I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Chance. Jewel's birthday party. 200411. my life is average. illusions. bittersweet. toys. first impressions. should i confess? feelings. happy birthday, lise-argh. ♥

Sunday, July 10, 2011
12:29 AM
(olympic park fountains.)

once again.
i don't know what to do. i don't even know if i can do anything. if what my friend told me was true, i'm really disppointed, in both myself and you. i really didn't expect you to tell everyone. i don't know what they think of me now. i don't know what i should do. i don't know if i can talk to you normally. i don't know how to face you.

why doesn't it ever work out for me ?
i feel like such an idiot for falling for you. it's so frustrating.

all the things you said and did to me, i noticed that it was nothing special even though it was special to me. i was just overthinking your actions and once again it has come back to me in the form of disappointment. i don't even feel like crying, i feel like burying my face into my pillow and disappearing.

i don't know what i'm going to do.

i'm sorry for the depressing post. despite having a wonderful day, i'm not in the mood to talk about it. so i'll blog about it later. in the meantime, i'm going to attempt to get some sleep.

fuck everything.
0 comment(s): leave a comment