I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


FlashMob. Disappointment. Chance. Jewel's birthday party. 200411. my life is average. illusions. bittersweet. toys. first impressions. should i confess?

Tuesday, July 12, 2011
10:13 PM



watch that. replay that. repeat. that is all i have been doing. joon is fucking sexy. that is all. ;)

so... there is a guy named joseph at work. he is quite cool.

goodbye. :)
have a lovely day.

[p.s. if you know someone that is willing to take my shift on saturday at burwood westfield kfc from 10:30-3:00, please let me know. i refuse to go to work while SMASH! is occurring. and if i go to work, it means i only get one hour at SMASH! so, no way. there is no way i'm going to work. ):<]
0 comment(s): leave a comment