I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Oh baby say yes. FlashMob. Disappointment. Chance. Jewel's birthday party. 200411. my life is average. illusions. bittersweet. toys. first impressions.

Sunday, July 17, 2011
12:20 AM


i told her that i liked her that night. i didn't know if it was the right thing to do. for the first time in these few years, i didn't feel depressed after a confession.  i was so happy when you said those things to me. i'm glad that i'm an important person in your life and you are definitely a person in my life too. i don't ever want to lose you.


i actually had a dream about you last night.
i was standing outside, waiting for class to start. you walk up the stairs and we immediately embrace tightly, my arms around you, your arms around me. you kissed me on the forehead and i kissed you on the cheek. 


i wonder if that dream would ever become reality?


[so corny. o_o but you told me that you like cornyness. ;) well i like corn, i think that's pretty cool.]


SMASH was absolutely amazing. i shall blog about it later. i'm fucked for school, i haven't started anything yet. unfortunately, i'm not even joking. o_o
kevin yoon;
"S.S... SILLY SEX!"
<3;; kevin yoon, krisda, andrew and ting. :3 
i heart you guys. ;)
0 comment(s): leave a comment