I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


A w a y . Life. Us. Oh baby say yes. FlashMob. Disappointment. Chance. Jewel's birthday party. 200411. my life is average. illusions.

Friday, July 22, 2011
10:00 PM
Hello cuties. :)

Yay, new blogskin. C:

Week 1 of term 3 is over, it is actually not too bad. However, since I didn't do anything educationally productive the whole holidays, it feels like the holidays didn't exist at all. :l
At least the SRP is finally 100% over and I handed in my geography task on time.

Read this if you are interested in DBSK/Kim JaeJoong, he is so cute and dreamy. ;)
I miss the other 3 members so friggin much. They shouldn't have broken up. ):
DB5K- Always keep the faith 


(Photos taken at some random park between flemington and homebush. C: It was a lovely day, we were heading out to buy hot chips at Homebush. Hehe, Calvin and Matthew are such ninjas. ;] I took more photos but i'm too lazy to edit them all now. :p)
(I love the lighting in this photo. Hahah Calvin=ninja, me and Matthew=wannabe ninjas. Excuse my constipation, but the sun was glaring in my face. o3o;)


I want to make people smile. Hopefully, those goofy photos have done that. o:

Ergh, work tomorrow, yuck. 



This post is all over the place again, this is what happens when I want to blog, but I don't really know what to blog about. 


I'm really unsure about something, I don't know what I should do about it. 


On another note, have a lovely weekend dears. :3
0 comment(s): leave a comment