I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Darlings. A w a y . Life. Us. Oh baby say yes. FlashMob. Disappointment. Chance. Jewel's birthday party. 200411. my life is average.

Monday, July 25, 2011
12:29 AM
Hey cuties. ;)

I had an uber busy weekend, worked on Saturday and Sunday. Barely had any time to study for the Maths Common Test 2. I just noticed an hour ago that it was worth 20% of our final School Certificate mark. Fuck.

I also went out to dinner on Sunday night with my asian family friends/neighbours (Rebecca, Calvin, Matthew, Rachel and their parents and grandparents. o:). The Miss Hong Kong Pageant was on TV (if you don't know what that is, click here). It was so hilarious. :')
No offence but, pretty much all of the contestants looked stoned. Like, when they modelled bikinis, they all sucked their stomachs in, stuck their boobs out and smiled this really forced fake smile. And like, their face wouldn't move, it looked so plastic-y. :l
I guess that shows what people think 'beauty' is these days. I think that is a big problem. 

I got home at around 10:15 (which is pretty early for family dinners, I mean, we normally get home at around 11:30). But yeah, I had to study for my Maths Common. ;m;
I ended up looking through my mistakes from the practice test I did on Friday night and writing little post-it notes and sticking them all over my laptop screen. Studying achieved? I think so.

Also managed to take another selca. Why do I always end up captioning them with depressing lyrics? (Lyrics from 'A Bitter Day- G.NA) I do not know. 

Listening to the music playing on my blog (It's some random piano OST piece from 'Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi') makes me think about life. 

I shall go back to studying, good luck to all the year 10 St. Georgians doing the Maths test in around 9 hours from now. 

Have a lovely day, honey buns. ;]


0 comment(s): leave a comment