I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Us. Oh baby say yes. FlashMob. Disappointment. Chance. Jewel's birthday party. 200411. my life is average. illusions. bittersweet. toys.

Monday, July 18, 2011
10:59 PM
everyone is complaining about school starting again. it is funny, all the blogs i'm reading.
"I DON'T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL." "SCHOOL TOMORROW. D:"

i am looking forward to going back to school, i get to see you again. :')
i miss you so friggin much, it's not even funny. :c

billy left masterchef, i am devastated. and yeah rachelle, i'm going with you to stalk him at his dessert bar. hooray. C:

i have not started any of the school work i was supposed to finish in the holidays. yayme. OTL
0 comment(s): leave a comment