I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Lonely. Passion. Blur. Eyeliner. Woooooot. Charm. Lollipop. Ehehe. Shy. Step.

Thursday, December 29, 2011
12:59 PM
Okay, here are some photos that have pretty much been describing what I've been doing the past 2.5-3 weeks? There'll be a bit of typing, but not much... Why? Cause I'm lazy horhor, deal with it. (There's some news at the bottom of the post. :P)






















Heheh. I have some news for everyone. :3

  1. I MADE A TUMBLR! Clickclickclick, show some love? :) Just gonna have photos, anime/manga and quotes. :3 I'll follow you back into your room if you're interesting enough, that is... ;) 
  2. Leaving for GZ on Sunday! 10pm New Years Day. o: Then on the 6th, going to HK, 8th going to Korea, back to HK on the 13th. 16th going to Chimelong I think. That theme park is the most amazing place. Vertical Dive coaster. >:33333333 MEGA PUMPED NOW HORHORHO. Thennn, back to GZ. Might be going to Macau. Then, back home. :) If you're in any of those places in any of those places, leave a comment! I might stalk you. ;)
  3. I'll be posting a reflection of 2011 on NYE. Maybe at 11;11. It's only 2 paragraphs long atm... It's gonna be a lot longer... :l This year was so amazing.. :'3
  4. Decided to try one of the skins by Blogger.. Hope it looks okay. ^__^ " Just click on the post thing and a box will pop up. :)
  5. I'M PRETTY HAPPY NOW GUYS, NO WORRIES. I'm gonna start the new year / end the year positive. :)
Hope everyone is having a safe and fun holiday. ^__^
3 comment(s): leave a comment