I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Blur. Eyeliner. Woooooot. Charm. Lollipop. Ehehe. Shy. Step. Warmth. Revenge.

Monday, December 19, 2011
10:50 PM
Today was good. :3
  • Invited people over. 
  • Entered my name as Richard when I ordered pizza. When the delivery guy came, I was like "Is that for Richard?" "Yeah." "Oh, thanks." -takes pizza- (HIS FACE WAS HILARIOUS.)
  • Played Mahjong, Big 2, Speed, Jenga, Twister, Mafia. Shing and Binna went swimming.
  • Matthew locked Vicky in the pool. She had to climb over the gate. x)
  • People started leaving.
  • Cleaned up.. =w=
  • Went over to Matt's place. Played Wii. HEHEH, bet everyone in SSBB by 1 kill. :)
  • Dinner.
  • Watched some anime. 
  • Kelly texted me. Shit's happening again.
  • I think I exploded. Raged at this person, she's been pissing me off for a while now.
  • Solved the problem. Hooray. (For now. I bet something will come up again later.)
  • Finished Kimi ni Todoke Season 2. So much love. Omg, the last episode is so amazing. <3 Loving the ending so so so much.
  • Trying to finish Kampfer now. Too hilarious. :')
Photos later. I cbb to edit & upload atm. Trololol.

Mum's complaining about me going out too much and said tmrw's the last city outing I'm going to.. heh. I have like 3 more planned for the next week. o__o I'll just tell her... something. Heh, it'll be fine. ^ ^

Is everyone having a nice holiday? I hope you are. :3

Love, Florence.
2 comment(s): leave a comment