I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


Passion. Blur. Eyeliner. Woooooot. Charm. Lollipop. Ehehe. Shy. Step. Warmth.

Monday, December 26, 2011
11:23 PM
She stood around the corner and slightly tilted her head so she could see what he was doing. He was holding the other girl. He was holding her as if she meant the world to him. His fingers ran through her hair. He whispered things into her ear that made her smile.

She turned around, not wanting to see anymore. She closed her eyes. She plugged her earphones in and walked away, the sunset casting long shadows on the blank walls.

-

Hey guys. Sorry if this is so depressing. I know it's Christmas and shit, but I'm not feeling too happy atm. Anyway, the past 3 days have been great. It's just that during the night, I feel a bit shitty, but it's okay.

I promise a happier post and heaps of photos very soon.
3 comment(s): leave a comment